Waves at shoreline, Hanakao’o Beach, Maui with Lanai in the background. I got very wet taking this photo big waves are sneaky!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Mostly Lisa’s Guide to Photographing Models Tips & tricks from a model slash photographer.
- Sharing a photo: This Cow looks Nice But isn’t!
- 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies Pre-Show 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Pre-show held at BC Place Stadium in downtown Vancouver.
- Becoming a 2010 Team Canada Hockey Fan My experience with Team Canada hockey at the 2010 Olympics.
- Mostly Lisa Photo tip: Turning Blah into Beautiful Finding inspiration on bad creative days.
- Olympic Sock Puppet Mascots? Why not! A weird and wonderful story of Olympic pride.
- My first photography subject: Jessie Farrell My first muse.
- How to shoot textures outdoors Mossy rocks, rotting wooden fences, rusty hinges oh boy!