Waves at shoreline, Hanakao’o Beach, Maui with Lanai in the background. I got very wet taking this photo big waves are sneaky!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Mostly Lisa’s Mayan Adventures at Chichen Itza
- Persistence Pays in Photography A great photo is all about persistence, patience, and lots of practice.
- Mostly Gambling with Rosie O’Donnell In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a […]
- How to Shoot a Panoramic with Scott Stulberg Learn from a pro in this video post.
- What are Your Rights as a Videographer or Photographer? It is not a crime!
- New York City through the lens of my iPhone my NYC adventure experience through the lens of my iPhone 3GS.
- Gondola Ride on the Venetian Grand Canal, Las Vegas Vegas is certainly an interesting place to shoot
- How to Take Better Portraits The key feature in any portrait is the eyes.