Waves at shoreline, Hanakao’o Beach, Maui with Lanai in the background. I got very wet taking this photo big waves are sneaky!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Mostly Bobsledding & Biathlon!
- My view of the Lunar Eclipse, December 2010 Tips for shooting the moon!
- My 18 Favorite Portrait Photos & How I Created Them Simple set-ups. Beautiful results.
- la belleza del pueblo mexicano captured in Akumal and Tulum
- 5 Photography Projects for Rainy Days Things to keep you shooting during the winter months.
- In honour of the Royal Wedding… Photos of London.
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Event Photos What I learned from shooting at the 2010 Olympics.
- Mostly Disney on Ice I celebrate the Vancouver launch of the newest Disney on Ice show by returning to the ice after 2 years of sedentary geeky activities and a week on the Wii Fit reaching “Yoga Master” in the weird tree pose. If you want to catch all the glitzy, figure skating action, Disney’s High School Musical: The [...]