Waves at shoreline, Hanakao’o Beach, Maui with Lanai in the background. I got very wet taking this photo big waves are sneaky!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Mostly Lisa’s Guide to Photographing Models Tips & tricks from a model slash photographer.
- 5 Tips for Taking Great Vacation Photos How to get the best photos during your vacations!
- Mostly Lisa on Being Totally G4 Famous A few weeks ago, I was a nobody. I know it’s hard to believe, but I was basically rabbit kibble. Do rabbits eat kibble? Chomp? But then G4’s Attack of the Show ranked me as the 5th hottest woman of the web and my life went from bunny kibble to like, a really expensive cheese… […]
- Corporate Fun times at the Coca-Cola Pavilion Music credit: “How You Like Me Know” The Heavy. Coca-Cola is Corporate Olympic Sponsorship at its very best. Free Coke, free interactive games, free picture of you with the Olympic torch and the shiniest, happiest PR people ever. Although, come to think about it they did seem a bit disgruntled when I asked if I […]
- Behind the Scenes: Promo shoot with Kylee Epp Strobist shoot on Jericho Beach.
- Promo Shoot with Musician Jesse Tucker Musician photo shoot.
- My first Bungy jump Let’s be honest, the concept of bungy jumping is freaking nuts.
- Is Photoshopping images lying? France looking to regulate photoshopped images in advertising.