Waves at shoreline, Hanakao’o Beach, Maui with Lanai in the background. I got very wet taking this photo big waves are sneaky!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- In honour of the Royal Wedding… Photos of London.
- 6 Bad Photos & What I Learned from Them Learn from your photographic mistakes :)
- Behind the scenes of The Heist trailer for our new #1 app! My evil twin, Sophia has been stirring up all kinds of trouble in tap tap tap’s new app, The Heist! I am truly excited to be a part of this amazing puzzle game app! It has been in the works for a long time for tap tap tap, but within 20 hours the app was [...]
- Anatomy of a photo: San Francisco Bay Bridge Rainbow Processing tips behind this shot!
- Promo Shoot with Musician Jesse Tucker Musician photo shoot.
- 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies Pre-Show 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Pre-show held at BC Place Stadium in downtown Vancouver.
- Gaston & Lisa: Skating for Gold in 2012 (Shot with a Canon 7D.) It’s been about two years since I stepped on the ice, and almost ten since I competed, but French reporter, Gaston Tartarin managed to convince me to return to the sport I love for one more inspiring performance. We hit the ice at GE Plaza in Robson Square yesterday, and [...]
- Q&A: What camera should I buy for my first dSLR? The camera to buy for first time dSLR owners.