Just arrived back home to beautiful sunny Vancouver. I rarely blog about the weather, but maaaaaan it was cold, rainy, cloudy and nothing like summer in England. You get sun for 5 mins, just start to relax, then boom! ominous cloud and rain! I’m writing an angry note to the Queen!
So I still not in possession of an iPhone. I seriously can’t believe that I could not find a 16GB in England. They were all sold out everywhere and there were massive wait lists just to get on a list to get an iPhone. You gotta respekt apple for the incredible hype power they have.
I’ll probably wake up tomorrow, walk out of my house, and find they are selling iPhones at the corner store. Oh cruel fate!
PS. I promise a non iPhone related post asap. Just gotta get through the multitude of photos and videos and biscuits i bought.
PPS. I got totally pulled over AND interrogated for 1 hour at customs in Vancouver because they didn’t believe that:
- I was a photographer;
- I’d stayed so few days in the UK without some ulterior motive like, say, drug running;
- I traveled so much in the UK (London – Cambridge – Bury St. Edmunds – Leeds – Derbyshire (Alton Towers!!!) and back;
- The MacBook Air was so small;
- Someone could spend $50 on biscuits (I reckon they’ve never been in Marks & Spencer);
- I had not laced said biscuits with Narcotics.
Note to self: Next time lie about the biscuits.