In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a very good one… It’s kind of weird when the title of a dish of food mentions the animal organ it comes from… Ahh… I digress.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- 10 tips for taking great holiday iPhone photos Holidays are the perfect time to capture magic moments with your iPhone.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Troubleshooting Light 5 ways to get better exposures in low light
- How to take beautiful Christmas tree bokeh shots bokeh beautiful!
- How to Shoot a Panoramic with Scott Stulberg Learn from a pro in this video post.
- Mostly Disney on Ice I celebrate the Vancouver launch of the newest Disney on Ice show by returning to the ice after 2 years of sedentary geeky activities and a week on the Wii Fit reaching “Yoga Master” in the weird tree pose. If you want to catch all the glitzy, figure skating action, Disney’s High School Musical: The [...]
- Q&A: What camera should I buy for my first dSLR? The camera to buy for first time dSLR owners.
- la belleza del pueblo mexicano captured in Akumal and Tulum
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Event Photos What I learned from shooting at the 2010 Olympics.