In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a very good one… It’s kind of weird when the title of a dish of food mentions the animal organ it comes from… Ahh… I digress.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- 5 Ways to Fall in Love with Photography Again How to rekindle the heat between you and your camera.
- Using VolumeSnap and your headphones as a remote control for Camera+ VolumeSnap on your iPhone makes shooting a breeze.
- 6 Bad Photos & What I Learned from Them Learn from your photographic mistakes :)
- Mostly Lisa’s Guide to Photographing Models Tips & tricks from a model slash photographer.
- 6 New Year’s Resolutions Every Photographer Should Make in 2012 Photography tips for 2012.
- Mostly Lisa on Being Totally G4 Famous A few weeks ago, I was a nobody. I know it’s hard to believe, but I was basically rabbit kibble. Do rabbits eat kibble? Chomp? But then G4′s Attack of the Show ranked me as the 5th hottest woman of the web and my life went from bunny kibble to like, a really expensive cheese… [...]
- Gaston & Lisa: Skating for Gold in 2012 (Shot with a Canon 7D.) It’s been about two years since I stepped on the ice, and almost ten since I competed, but French reporter, Gaston Tartarin managed to convince me to return to the sport I love for one more inspiring performance. We hit the ice at GE Plaza in Robson Square yesterday, and [...]
- Behind the Scenes: Promo shoot with Kylee Epp Strobist shoot on Jericho Beach.