The extreme storm over Manhattan on Sept 8th, 2012 which resulted in two tornados on the edge of NYC. There were, however, no reported sightings of zombies or Batman.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- 10 New Years Resolutions Every Photographer should make A call to action for aspiring photographers!
- Mostly Gambling with Rosie O’Donnell In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a […]
- Becoming a 2010 Team Canada Hockey Fan My experience with Team Canada hockey at the 2010 Olympics.
- 5 Tips for Taking Great Vacation Photos How to get the best photos during your vacations!
- 6 Bad Photos & What I Learned from Them Learn from your photographic mistakes :)
- Persistence Pays in Photography A great photo is all about persistence, patience, and lots of practice.
- Mostly Lisa & the New Media Expo in Las Vegas Tomorrow, I will be heading off to Las Vegas with Team Viddler for the New Media Expo. I’m really excited about hanging out with Viddler, the cool people that created my favourite video platform, and meeting loads of uber media people. I need to catch some serious zzzs tonight as I will need my stamina […]
- 5 iPhone Photography Apps to make your Shots Spectacular Take great shots with your iPhone.