The extreme storm over Manhattan on Sept 8th, 2012 which resulted in two tornados on the edge of NYC. There were, however, no reported sightings of zombies or Batman.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Night Photography: A Guide on How to Shoot Long Exposures How to get the best night photos!
- Mostly Disney on Ice I celebrate the Vancouver launch of the newest Disney on Ice show by returning to the ice after 2 years of sedentary geeky activities and a week on the Wii Fit reaching “Yoga Master” in the weird tree pose. If you want to catch all the glitzy, figure skating action, Disney’s High School Musical: The […]
- Intro to Astrophotography How to Shoot the Stars
- Photoshop Tutorial: Nostalgia FX from Camera+ Easy Photoshop video tutorial on getting a vintage look on your photos.
- 10 tips for taking great holiday iPhone photos Holidays are the perfect time to capture magic moments with your iPhone.
- How to take great portraits of your pets Tips & tricks to photographing your pet’s personality.
- New York City through the lens of my iPhone my NYC adventure experience through the lens of my iPhone 3GS.
- Two days in the life of Mashable CEO, Pete Cashmore day in the life of my boyfriend, Pete Cashmore by Lisa Bettany