The extreme storm over Manhattan on Sept 8th, 2012 which resulted in two tornados on the edge of NYC. There were, however, no reported sightings of zombies or Batman.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Mostly Lisa’s Last Minute Holiday Shopping Guide for Photographers Best photo gear!
- Sharing a photo: This Cow looks Nice But isn’t!
- 10 New Years Resolutions Every Photographer should make A call to action for aspiring photographers!
- Behind the scenes of The Heist trailer for our new #1 app! My evil twin, Sophia has been stirring up all kinds of trouble in tap tap tap’s new app, The Heist! I am truly excited to be a part of this amazing puzzle game app! It has been in the works for a long time for tap tap tap, but within 20 hours the app was [...]
- Double Rainbow over Manhattan I’m always chasing rainbows.
- Mostly Lisa on Being Totally G4 Famous A few weeks ago, I was a nobody. I know it’s hard to believe, but I was basically rabbit kibble. Do rabbits eat kibble? Chomp? But then G4′s Attack of the Show ranked me as the 5th hottest woman of the web and my life went from bunny kibble to like, a really expensive cheese… [...]
- Persistence Pays in Photography A great photo is all about persistence, patience, and lots of practice.
- How to take great portraits of your pets Tips & tricks to photographing your pet’s personality.