The extreme storm over Manhattan on Sept 8th, 2012 which resulted in two tornados on the edge of NYC. There were, however, no reported sightings of zombies or Batman.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Sharing a photo: This Cow looks Nice But isn’t!
- Canada Wins Gold & Alberta Day!
- 8 Tips on How to Shoot the Supermoon tips on full moon shooting
- Is Photoshopping images lying? France looking to regulate photoshopped images in advertising.
- My view of the Lunar Eclipse, December 2010 Tips for shooting the moon!
- 8 Things to Inspire You to Keep Shooting & Sharing Your Photography The story of my very first book cover!
- Gaston & Lisa: Skating for Gold in 2012 (Shot with a Canon 7D.) It’s been about two years since I stepped on the ice, and almost ten since I competed, but French reporter, Gaston Tartarin managed to convince me to return to the sport I love for one more inspiring performance. We hit the ice at GE Plaza in Robson Square yesterday, and […]
- The iPhone: A Photographer’s 2nd Best Friend 5 ways you can use your iPhone as a multi-purposed photography tool