The extreme storm over Manhattan on Sept 8th, 2012 which resulted in two tornados on the edge of NYC. There were, however, no reported sightings of zombies or Batman.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- How to take great landscape photos with your iPhone 5 ways to get better shots!
- My Photographic Journey How I became a photographer.
- DIY Photography for the Thrifty and Unrich Getting started with strobes.
- New York City through the lens of my iPhone my NYC adventure experience through the lens of my iPhone 3GS.
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Event Photos What I learned from shooting at the 2010 Olympics.
- Mostly Lisa on Being Totally G4 Famous A few weeks ago, I was a nobody. I know it’s hard to believe, but I was basically rabbit kibble. Do rabbits eat kibble? Chomp? But then G4′s Attack of the Show ranked me as the 5th hottest woman of the web and my life went from bunny kibble to like, a really expensive cheese… [...]
- Get 3 different looks using the same blah background. Using off-camera flash!
- Mostly Disney on Ice I celebrate the Vancouver launch of the newest Disney on Ice show by returning to the ice after 2 years of sedentary geeky activities and a week on the Wii Fit reaching “Yoga Master” in the weird tree pose. If you want to catch all the glitzy, figure skating action, Disney’s High School Musical: The [...]