Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- How to take great landscape photos with your iPhone 5 ways to get better shots!
- The Hunt for Olympic Red Mittens fun with olympic mittens!
- How to get your photos Explored on Flickr bokeh, blossoms & babes’ bosoms!
- Two days in the life of Mashable CEO, Pete Cashmore day in the life of my boyfriend, Pete Cashmore by Lisa Bettany
- Mostly Lisa Photo tip: Turning Blah into Beautiful Finding inspiration on bad creative days.
- Mostly Gambling with Rosie O’Donnell In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a […]
- 5 iPhone Photography Apps to make your Shots Spectacular Take great shots with your iPhone.
- 10 New Years Resolutions Every Photographer should make A call to action for aspiring photographers!