Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- 6 Quick Tips for Photography on the Fly Get prepared for your next photo outing!
- Secrets of the 2010 Closing Ceremonies Revealed! Secrets of the Vancouver 2010 Closing Ceremonies Revealed!
- Mostly Lisa on Being Totally G4 Famous A few weeks ago, I was a nobody. I know it’s hard to believe, but I was basically rabbit kibble. Do rabbits eat kibble? Chomp? But then G4′s Attack of the Show ranked me as the 5th hottest woman of the web and my life went from bunny kibble to like, a really expensive cheese… [...]
- How to shoot textures outdoors Mossy rocks, rotting wooden fences, rusty hinges oh boy!
- My view of the Lunar Eclipse, December 2010 Tips for shooting the moon!
- Mostly Lisa Photo tip: Turning Blah into Beautiful Finding inspiration on bad creative days.
- 5 Photography Projects for Rainy Days Things to keep you shooting during the winter months.
- My first Bungy jump Let’s be honest, the concept of bungy jumping is freaking nuts.