Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- DIY Photography for the Thrifty and Unrich Getting started with strobes.
- The iPhone: A Photographer’s 2nd Best Friend 5 ways you can use your iPhone as a multi-purposed photography tool
- Photography tips I learnt from this Rainbow Lorikeet Cropping is cool!
- 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies Pre-Show 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Pre-show held at BC Place Stadium in downtown Vancouver.
- Canada Wins Gold & Alberta Day!
- la belleza del pueblo mexicano captured in Akumal and Tulum
- My first Bungy jump Let’s be honest, the concept of bungy jumping is freaking nuts.
- My view of the Lunar Eclipse, December 2010 Tips for shooting the moon!