Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- 6 Quick Tips for Photography on the Fly Get prepared for your next photo outing!
- How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone Using Camera+ from Lisa Bettany on Vimeo.
- My first photography subject: Jessie Farrell My first muse.
- DIY Photography for the Thrifty and Unrich Getting started with strobes.
- Around the World with my iPhone: Tokyo, Japan Highlights from Japan.
- 8 Tips on How to Shoot the Supermoon tips on full moon shooting
- Mostly Bobsledding & Biathlon!
- My first Bungy jump Let’s be honest, the concept of bungy jumping is freaking nuts.