Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- What are Your Rights as a Videographer or Photographer? It is not a crime!
- The iPhone: A Photographer’s 2nd Best Friend 5 ways you can use your iPhone as a multi-purposed photography tool
- 8 Things to Inspire You to Keep Shooting & Sharing Your Photography The story of my very first book cover!
- How to shoot textures outdoors Mossy rocks, rotting wooden fences, rusty hinges oh boy!
- How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone Using Camera+ from Lisa Bettany on Vimeo.
- Behind the scenes of The Heist trailer for our new #1 app! My evil twin, Sophia has been stirring up all kinds of trouble in tap tap tap’s new app, The Heist! I am truly excited to be a part of this amazing puzzle game app! It has been in the works for a long time for tap tap tap, but within 20 hours the app was [...]
- Olympic Sock Puppet Mascots? Why not! A weird and wonderful story of Olympic pride.
- Gondola Ride on the Venetian Grand Canal, Las Vegas Vegas is certainly an interesting place to shoot