Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- What are Your Rights as a Videographer or Photographer? It is not a crime!
- Anatomy of a photo: San Francisco Bay Bridge Rainbow Processing tips behind this shot!
- 8 Tips on How to Shoot the Supermoon tips on full moon shooting
- My Photographic Journey How I became a photographer.
- In honour of the Royal Wedding… Photos of London.
- la belleza del pueblo mexicano captured in Akumal and Tulum
- Mostly Lisa Photo tip: Turning Blah into Beautiful Finding inspiration on bad creative days.
- Sharing a photo: This Cow looks Nice But isn’t!