Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Camera+… Now with Clarity! Make your iPhone photos awesome with one tap.
- How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone How to Take Great Street Photography with your iPhone Using Camera+ from Lisa Bettany on Vimeo.
- My first photography subject: Jessie Farrell My first muse.
- Corporate Fun times at the Coca-Cola Pavilion Music credit: “How You Like Me Know” The Heavy. Coca-Cola is Corporate Olympic Sponsorship at its very best. Free Coke, free interactive games, free picture of you with the Olympic torch and the shiniest, happiest PR people ever. Although, come to think about it they did seem a bit disgruntled when I asked if I [...]
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Event Photos What I learned from shooting at the 2010 Olympics.
- 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies Pre-Show 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Pre-show held at BC Place Stadium in downtown Vancouver.
- Olympic Sock Puppet Mascots? Why not! A weird and wonderful story of Olympic pride.
- Around the World with Lisa Bettany & an iPhone 4S Capturing photos for my first travel photography book!