Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- What are Your Rights as a Videographer or Photographer? It is not a crime!
- Lollipop self-portrait Photographing yourself is a nightmare.
- Mostly Lisa’s Mayan Adventures at Chichen Itza
- Q&A: What camera should I buy for my first dSLR? The camera to buy for first time dSLR owners.
- 6 Bad Photos & What I Learned from Them Learn from your photographic mistakes :)
- Photography tips I learnt from this Rainbow Lorikeet Cropping is cool!
- Photoshop Tutorial: Nostalgia FX from Camera+ Easy Photoshop video tutorial on getting a vintage look on your photos.
- The Hunt for Olympic Red Mittens fun with olympic mittens!