Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- DIY Photography for the Thrifty and Unrich Getting started with strobes.
- Anatomy of a photo: San Francisco Bay Bridge Rainbow Processing tips behind this shot!
- Gondola Ride on the Venetian Grand Canal, Las Vegas Vegas is certainly an interesting place to shoot
- 6 Quick Tips for Photography on the Fly Get prepared for your next photo outing!
- Night Photography: A Guide on How to Shoot Long Exposures How to get the best night photos!
- How to Shoot a Panoramic with Scott Stulberg Learn from a pro in this video post.
- In honour of the Royal Wedding… Photos of London.
- Camera+… Now with Clarity! Make your iPhone photos awesome with one tap.