Apologies for my lack of posting for the past few months! During my Around the World with an iPhone trip, I diverted my attentions to my travel blog and posting photos on Facebook. Anyway, after much delay, I thought I would give some love back to this blog. Here are some bokeh beautiful macros to inspire you to get out and take some shots.
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Looking for inspiration Let yourself make mistakes.
- 5 Tips for Taking Great Vacation Photos How to get the best photos during your vacations!
- Mostly Gambling with Rosie O’Donnell In the game of life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It’s all about what kind of stakes are involved. You could lose, like, $5 or your, like, your kidney, both are a tough pill to swallow. …I wonder what kind of steak & kidney pie I could get for $5? Probably not a [...]
- 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies Pre-Show 2010 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Pre-show held at BC Place Stadium in downtown Vancouver.
- la belleza del pueblo mexicano captured in Akumal and Tulum
- New York City through the lens of my iPhone my NYC adventure experience through the lens of my iPhone 3GS.
- Learn How to Use Ur Camera Number 1# Tip for Beginner Photographers.
- Camera+, The Ultimate iPhone Photo App Best iPhone Camera App Ever and my first App ; )