1. I missed an early morning Fedex pickup for an iMac that I needed yesterday because I was sleeping and didn’t catch the phone until the last ring, so I ran down to the street after the Fedex guy in my pajamas, and literally missed him by a second.
2. I gave myself whiplash as I was running down the stairs to catch the Fedex guy and couldn’t turn my head to the left for about 3 hours.
3. The hot water in my shower ran out as I was trying to alleviate my neck pain.
4. I DROPPED MY iPHONE IN THE TOILET when I was calling the landlord from the bathroom. I hit my funny bone on the tap which caused me to “ow ow ow” and kurpluk! Right in the bowl. (Remarkably, due to the fact that I had the Griffin Clarifi case on it and I have reflexes like a cat, it didn’t get completely wet and still worked. For a while).
5. The entire side view mirror on my crappy 1995 Pontiac Firefly fell off as I was driving downtown.
6. I got stuck in rush hour traffic for 50 mins and missed two appointments because I had to stop the car and retrieve the side view mirror wreckage from the road.
8. Returning to the car, I realized that I had lost my car & apartment keys. This was of course when my iPhone died, so I had to use a cafe’s phone to call for help. After retracing my every step for 3 hours, I did not find my keys.
9. Then I got a parking ticket for $60.
What can you do but cry, laugh a little, and sob until snot is running down your face? Thanks to Ry for helping me find my way home.
Worst. Day. Ever.
Have you ever had a really bad day? Tell me about it in the comments.
I will give away a Griffin Clarifi case and a big online hug to the best answer. If you don’t have an iPhone, or you also dropped your phone in the toilet like me, or the bathtub, then I will find some other fun prize to send you.
Follow me on the Twitters so you can find out who won!