Let’s run through the check list of relevant Web 2.0 mind-mapped buzz-words:
- User-Centred: yes
- Ruby on Rails: no. my name is not Ruby, and I don’t do drugs or ride on trains.
- Trust: yes. i’d trust a girl in a red bikini, wouldn’t you? makes me think of Baywatch. Pam and Hasselhoff racing down the beach to save a drowning child. that’s trust, for sure. except for the whole drunk Wendy’s episode. Scratch Hasselhoff from the list.
- Blogs: yes, i’ve got two on different platforms. extra points.
- Joy of Use: yes, what is more joyful than a red bikini?
- Modularity: ooh.. that’s a tricky one… skip…
- RSS: yes, really sexy swimwear.
- Design:yes, i’d say the design my cleavage is making is very 2.0.
Official Tally: 5/8.
Conclusion: Lisa’s swimwear photo is Web 2.0 …mostly.