Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- My view of the Lunar Eclipse, December 2010 Tips for shooting the moon!
- Get 3 different looks using the same blah background. Using off-camera flash!
- Sharing a photo: This Cow looks Nice But isn’t!
- Anatomy of a photo: San Francisco Bay Bridge Rainbow Processing tips behind this shot!
- Mostly Disney on Ice I celebrate the Vancouver launch of the newest Disney on Ice show by returning to the ice after 2 years of sedentary geeky activities and a week on the Wii Fit reaching “Yoga Master” in the weird tree pose. If you want to catch all the glitzy, figure skating action, Disney’s High School Musical: The […]
- 8 Tips on How to Shoot the Supermoon tips on full moon shooting
- 10 tips for taking great holiday iPhone photos Holidays are the perfect time to capture magic moments with your iPhone.
- New York City through the lens of my iPhone my NYC adventure experience through the lens of my iPhone 3GS.