Let’s set the scene, shall we.
Location: Far East Queen St., TO
Character: Layer Girl
Wardrobe: All PVC: tube top, mini skirt, knee high boots
Hair: Due to the high humity frizz factor, my hair was straightened every 30 minutes for 12 hours
Make-up: Blue eyeshadow, Lipstick shade: “Not so innocent”
Season: Summer (during the worst heat wave in 20 years)
1. When the wardrobe girl enhanced my cleavage using duct tape
2. When the other layer girl bent over to put on her boots and split the bottom seam of her pants and looked directly at me and said “Whatchu expect? I ain’t no white girl. I got some cuuurves.” Snap.
3. Faux buffing and blowing the lead singer’s nails
4. When the director ordered the PA to wipe my butt print from the leather stool I was sitting on between each take
5. When I realized I had to take the streetcar, then subway home at 3am with pictured make-up and boots because the zipper on said boots was stuck
6. Cutting PVC boots off with kitchen scissors at 4am