My blog is becoming so popular (kudos to me) that I have people literally begging to be a guest blogger. My first ‘glogger’ is my bff Mindy. Mindy is a totally wicked girl that I bonded with at my hot sweat yoga class in Kits (“girl, i feel the heat!”). We became fast friends over some really crazy “single and fabulous” girls’ nights at the Milestones (“I think I’ve had one too many cosmos!! LOL) Anyway, you get the picture.
Mindy is a super successful fashion consultant who is currently designing her own organic hemp fashion line for dogs called Pampered Poochies (sooo cute). She is an expert on self-actualization and Oprah. Basically, she’s my own personal Dr. Phil (love him). With that said, I present my blog’s first glogger Mindy:
Hey blog world it’s Mindy!
I’m so excited to be on a blog. Yay!! Thanks for having me! The reason I wanted to be a part of this blog is because I really wanted to get my voice out and share some of my experiences with everyone this holiday season. I know the holidays can be hard for people, even a super successful fashion consultant/designer (yes, it’s true!) Reflecting on the year that has passed is full of humility and reflection. When I reflect on my last year I think, “phew, you made it girl” and “I can’t believe that happened to me” and “wow, that’s great”. Those are just some of the things that come to mind. When I have my yearly “reflection” I always write a list of resolutions to help me become a better person. I want to share my resolutions with you in the hopes that they will inspire you to become a better person.
Mindy’s 2007 Resolutions
1. Recycle more
2. Build indoor micro-organic sunflower farm and make sunflower oil
3. Stop drinking so many lattes
4. Stop drinking so many martinis
5. Go to gym more
6. Lose 10 pounds
7. Find the perfect guy (I know he’s out there!!)
8. Buy sexy underwear
9. Wax bikini line every two weeks
10. Read Cosmo’s sex tips
11. Start going to Cactus Club after work
12. Read “He’s just not that into you” AGAIN
13. Get married!! (You’re almost 30!!)
14. Read all of Oprah’s Book Club books
15. Start going to yoga EVERYDAY
16. Buy new lululemon yoga outfit (pink or baby blue)
18. Spend more time with the girls
19. Spend more time running, instead of eating
20. I like pink things