I was the special guest on an uber cerebral podcast last night called the Friday Night Party Line. I promise that I most definitely said something to embarrass myself. We talked about Esperanto, kids, video editing, environmental issues, polar bears, GPS, and what we would spend $5000 if we had to spend it.
What I would spend $5000 on if I was in some alternate universe where money grew on trees and responsibilities floated away on hot air balloons and the world wasn’t in peril (so I’m excluding things like rent, food, bills, saving the environment & polar bears et al.):
- Shure SCL5 Sound Isolating Earphones ($400)
- Canon 100mm Macro lens ($600)
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS ($1500)
- Heaps of Marks & Spencer biscuits ($200)
- Plane ticket to Australia ($2000) + Dingo repellant ($19.95)
- iPhone ($300 + $??? + 3 year contract + ∞)
Ok I went a bit over. Spending fake money is super easy.