Sharing multiple images with Camera+ to Flickr, Twitter, Facebook & by email is a snap. Here’s a video detailing everything you need to know to share your shots to your favourite social sharing sites!
Aboutcontact me →about Lisa → 5DCheck out my portfolio →
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.find out more →
My recent Camera+ photos…
My Flickr photostream
Featured Photography Posts
- Using VolumeSnap and your headphones as a remote control for Camera+ VolumeSnap on your iPhone makes shooting a breeze.
- Mostly Lisa & the New Media Expo in Las Vegas Tomorrow, I will be heading off to Las Vegas with Team Viddler for the New Media Expo. I’m really excited about hanging out with Viddler, the cool people that created my favourite video platform, and meeting loads of uber media people. I need to catch some serious zzzs tonight as I will need my stamina [...]
- Q&A: What camera should I buy for my first dSLR? The camera to buy for first time dSLR owners.
- Photography tips I learnt from this Rainbow Lorikeet Cropping is cool!
- How to shoot textures outdoors Mossy rocks, rotting wooden fences, rusty hinges oh boy!
- Around the World with Lisa Bettany & an iPhone 4S Capturing photos for my first travel photography book!
- Behind the scenes of The Heist trailer for our new #1 app! My evil twin, Sophia has been stirring up all kinds of trouble in tap tap tap’s new app, The Heist! I am truly excited to be a part of this amazing puzzle game app! It has been in the works for a long time for tap tap tap, but within 20 hours the app was [...]
- My 18 Favorite Portrait Photos & How I Created Them Simple set-ups. Beautiful results.